Friday, March 4, 2011

Brad's Blogs

You've probably noticed that I now have several blogs.

Idea Explorer, my first and favorite, is a venue for discussing ideas about how the world works, with an emphasis on their implications for the future of humanity, which I believe is very much in jeopardy.

Land of Conscience focuses on my own personal struggles with living a responsible life in our dysfunctional society, aimed at helping create a land shaped by highly developed conscience rather than the pursuit of personal power.

Brad's Pithy Comments captures random thoughts, some profound, others silly, usually taking the form of a rule or observation that either exaggerates how I'm feeling at the moment, or preserves a nugget of meaning I might explore in more detail in other venue.

No comments: